Thursday 30 June 2016

My science adventure

                       My  Science  Adventure  2016 

  This year for science, we focused on 'planet earth and beyond'.  My question was " why and how was the solar system created ".  The answer to my question is that 4.5 billion years ago a hydrogen cloud formed from space gases and rocks.  The middle was like a magnet, and sucked in the gases and rocks.  Then 3 million years later, it burst into spheres made of the gases and rock it sucked in, the spheres were also many sizes.  Then the magnet from the middle of the cloud, became the sun we see today.  We had 9 weeks to complete a video of our question with Mr Gemmell, a 3D model with Mrs Strathern and gymnastics with Mrs Hobbs.  Hope you like my video I made with Mr Gemmell!      
   

                                                         Hope you like my video!

                                                                                         (filmed by: Helena Newman, location: back 
                                                                                       field, staring: Isabella Andersen or ME!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment