Wednesday 12 April 2017

Integrity Games (Year Ones)

12.4.2017             Integrity Games

At the start of the term, we started doing inquiry. With Mrs Hobbs, we started creating fun ‘Integrity Games’ for the little ones.

A few weeks later, we played them. Ours (Lily, Lylah and Me) was called ‘Obstacle Statues’.

I think the Integrity Games went well. I could’ve been better, but it was good.  The best thing was that the juniors loved it.  I think they really liked the moon-hoppers.

There were some things we could’ve done better. For example, we didn’t think it through properly at the start.

I thought the Integrity Games were great. I am very proud of our game we made.

By Isabella Andersen




2 comments:

  1. Isabella, the kids positively LOVED your game! Your team worked effectively together and it was great to see you polish your ideas with each new group. A superb effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to add in a photo please.

    ReplyDelete