Friday 5 May 2017

Swimming Sports Reflection by Isabella

10.3.17        Swimming Sports

Last Friday, Senior Swimming Sports was held. This year I spent most of my time in the pool. I thought swim sports was really fun this year.


I had to wait a while for my first race. I sat snuggled in my towel when I was waiting. The first event was freestyle. I came second in the heat, but I got disqualified. I also competed in two lengths freestyle and came third.


I didn’t place anything in breaststroke, though. In backstroke, I placed second in the heat and went through to the semi-final. I came third in the semi-final, so I didn’t go to the final.


I enjoyed swim sports this year. I look forward to it next year.



20170303_094631.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Awsome work Izzy. Maybe try to write more

    ReplyDelete